The Student News Site of Horizon High School

The Profile

The Profile

The Profile

Polls

What's the best part of Springtime?

• Flowers blooming (29%, 10 Votes)
  • Warmer weather (26%, 9 Votes)
  • Rain instead of snow (17%, 6 Votes)
  • Closer to summer (11%, 4 Votes)
  • Longer days (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Eating ice cream without getting cold (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Easter brunch (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 35

Loading ... Loading ...

NFL Playoff Picture

NFL Playoff Picture

It’s the time of the NFL season again when things are getting very heated around the National Football League. Playoff season is in full swing and this year is pretty interesting. With the Kansas City Chiefs coming off the 2023 SuperBowl win, they are looking to defend their title. Although, the Baltimore Ravens are giving them a run for their money, as they are hold

ing the top spot in the AFC Division. We are rolling into the playoffs with 7 teams in each division, the AFC and NFC, and playoffs will start Saturday, January 20th, after the Wildcard Games.

The top two standing teams in each division are the Baltimore Ravens (AFC) and the San Francisco 49ers (NFC). Many observers and gamblers are throwing their money that these teams will be seeing each other in the SuperBowl. Although, teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Kansas City Chiefs, and Detroit Lions may be making big appearances, as they are all having very good seasons.

This year, the SuperBowl will be held in the wild city of Las Vegas, Nevada, and be held at Allegiant Stadium. In fact, this is the first SuperBowl that will ever be played in Nevada. There is no doubt that the city won’t show out for this big game. It will fall on February 11, 2024, and everyone in America will be united watching