The Student News Site of Horizon High School

The Profile

The Profile

The Profile

Polls

What's the best part of Springtime?

• Flowers blooming (29%, 10 Votes)
  • Warmer weather (26%, 9 Votes)
  • Rain instead of snow (17%, 6 Votes)
  • Closer to summer (11%, 4 Votes)
  • Longer days (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Eating ice cream without getting cold (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Easter brunch (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 35

Loading ... Loading ...

Summer 2024

wealthyhabits.com
wealthyhabits.com

We are only 2 months away from summer break. That’s 63 more days, 63 days of having to wake up early and stressing about homework. 63 more days then we can enjoy our summer nights, go tubing on the lake and have campfires. It feels like school has just honestly started, it’s crazy how fast time is flying by. But I’m not complaining. 

I’m most excited for this summer because I finally turn 16 which means I will be able to drive myself around without adults. Being able to have more freedom so I can have more freedom and hang out with my friends insteadof being stuck inside the house while people are out doing things. I am also working this summer which would be nice so I can, once again, not be stuck in the house.  Also getting to know some new people while working at this new job.Im also going to save for college and other necessities that are going to be needed.

I’m hoping that this summer is going to be awesome as I am entering my junior year. Still sounds crazy to me that I will only have 2 more years left of highschool after this year. I’m planning to use this summer the best to my advantage, as I want to go try out many new things. I’m also traveling a lot this summer which I am very excited about because I get so excited when I get the opportunity. 

Only 63 more days then we are finally free after a very long, exhausting, and stressful 10 months.