The Student News Site of Horizon High School

The Profile

The Profile

The Profile

Polls

What's the best part of Springtime?

• Flowers blooming (29%, 10 Votes)
  • Warmer weather (26%, 9 Votes)
  • Rain instead of snow (17%, 6 Votes)
  • Closer to summer (11%, 4 Votes)
  • Longer days (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Eating ice cream without getting cold (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Easter brunch (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 35

Loading ... Loading ...

Top 5 Christmas Movies

What’s your favorite Christmas movie? I have several preferred movies during the holiday season, but I have a strict top 5 favorites. Laying down in comfy clothes with hot chocolate or coffee (if you’re like me) to watch a holiday movie is the best. 

A Bad Moms Christmas 

Number One is A Bad Moms Christmas because it brings out laughter and teaches lessons in the movie as well. The four moms are a comedic group until their moms show up for Christmas. Chaos erupts everywhere and the young moms struggle to make their mothers happy. I learned that you can have a good time and you don’t need to make anyone happy but yourself. 

Finding Mrs. Claus

Number Two is Finding Mrs. Claus because it brings a whole new perspective on what Mrs. Claus actually does. This movie is an adult movie but it shows how lonely Mrs. Claus can get during the holidays. Nobody really ever talks about Mrs. Claus, they only talk about Santa Claus. Well, she is important too and she needs to be recognized. 

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Number Three is How The Grinch Stole Christmas because it’s an amusing family friendly movie. I love the Grinch because he isn’t a bad guy, he’s just lonely. The Grinch is a popular kids’ movie that children and families watch during the holidays. 

The Nutcracker 

Number Four is The Nutcracker. Now I know that it’s not particularly a movie but I LOVE the play. Every year I watch it online. Yes, there is a movie about the Nutcracker but it’s not as good as the play. I do hope for one day to see the play in person but until then I will watch it on my screen.

A Christmas Story 

Number Five is A Christmas Story. An oldie but a goodie if you know what I mean. My family watches this movie on repeat the whole week of Christmas. It’s a really good holiday movie with some good laughs in it. If you haven’t watched it yet then I highly recommend it. 

Those are my top 5 favorite Christmas movies. They all have humor to them which makes the film 10 times better in my opinion. I suggest that you watch all these movies if you haven’t yet.