The Student News Site of Horizon High School

The Profile

The Profile

The Profile

Polls

What's the best part of Springtime?

• Flowers blooming (29%, 10 Votes)
  • Warmer weather (26%, 9 Votes)
  • Rain instead of snow (17%, 6 Votes)
  • Closer to summer (11%, 4 Votes)
  • Longer days (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Eating ice cream without getting cold (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Easter brunch (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 35

Loading ... Loading ...

Seniors Last Prom

Seniors Last Prom

As the end of the school year is approaching, the event we all know and love is here to kick off the end of the school year celebrations. This year’s Prom theme is Rustic Rodeo, and will be held at the National Western Complex on April 27th. For the Class of 2024, this will be their final Prom, prior to the end of their high school journey, which will be ending on May 8th, being their last day of school. 

Prom is a crucial part of the high school experience, and I encourage all seniors to attend and make the most out of the experience. This will be the last Prom seniors are expected to attend, marking a closing to their K-12 careers. Throughout the 4 years, whether you went to every event, or only one football game, Senior Prom is a memory that may last a lifetime, no matter how you spend it. 

Coming back from the eventful and fun weekend, seniors will be left with one full week of school, finishing up finals, and taking in their last moment of highschool. It is overwhelming and a little scary to say the least, but overall exciting to take the next step in our journey of life.

Photo: @hhs_studgov