The Student News Site of Horizon High School

The Profile

The Profile

The Profile

Polls

What's the best part of Springtime?

• Flowers blooming (29%, 10 Votes)
  • Warmer weather (26%, 9 Votes)
  • Rain instead of snow (17%, 6 Votes)
  • Closer to summer (11%, 4 Votes)
  • Longer days (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Eating ice cream without getting cold (9%, 3 Votes)
  • Easter brunch (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 35

Loading ... Loading ...

First Senior Meeting

https://www.amphi.com/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=10&ModuleInstanceID=12384&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=27748&PageID=13

On November 2nd, Horizon held the first senior meeting for the class of 2024. This was a very important and informational meeting regarding cap and gowns and some upcoming deadlines. Students got a chance to see a preview of what their announcement cards can look like, getting their 2024 tassels, class ring options, and many more. It was a crucial meeting for success and many have already got their cap and gown orders in, along with planning for what their remaining 7 months of school will look like. This has also brought forth many questions about graduation parties and different ways to celebrate this excellent accomplishment with family and friends. It is an exciting but bittersweet time starting to get everything prepared for the big ceremony.

Even though it feels as though the school year is just starting out, it is going by exponentially faster than we thought. Seniors are already planning for the end of the school year and what they will be doing after high school. Many are getting accepted into colleges and having to make choices on where they want to go, some are preparing for the workforce, and some may not even be planning past graduation. No matter where you stand, the end of the year for the Class of 2024 is near.